High Hardness Solid PCBN Inserts For Metal Alloy Cutting 1um
Description of PCBN material:
Cubic boron nitride is the second hardest material in the world
invented successfully in 1957; the hardness of CBN’s single crystal
is HV8000-9000 while the hardness of PCBN is HV 2500—5000, so its
considerably better abrasive resistance than tungsten carbide and
ceramics. With a higher ability of oxidation resistance within
1000℃, CBN will do not have any chemical reaction together with
ferrous material in 1200--1300℃. So it is unique for CBN material
dry cutting ferrous materials. The principal application areas for
CBN cutting tools are hardened steels, cast irons and sintered
irons as well as powder metallurgy components.
|Product Name||High Hardness Solid PCBN Inserts For Metal Alloy Cutting 1um
|Material||Carbide and PCBN|
|Standard||CCMT ,VBGW, DNGA120402, TP060204|
|Grade||From Micro size 1um ---30um|
|Used||For metal alloy cutting, surface finish cutting, wood cutting and
1. Solid CBN
2. Good wear resistance
3. Two sides can be used as edges
4. High thermal resistance
5. Excellent fracture resistance
1. High Speed Turning and milling of gray cast iron
2. Turning of chilled iron, nickel-based iron and ductile iron
1. Good weld based in the composite CBN layer and tungsten carbide
2. High abrasion resistance.
3. Good transversal rupture strength resistance.
4. Good chemic stability.
5. Uniform dimension precision.
6. Good consistency of processing.